Tuesday, August 21

The Witches' Psalm





The Goddess is my Mother, I shall not have need.
She asks that I lie down in moon light pastures,
She leads me to the twilight’s gleam. She restores my soul.
The God guides my path of self knowledge in the All’s ever glowing
knowledge.
Yea though I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear not the crone for she comforts and guides me to my new home.
I fear no evil, for evil is only misunderstood energy.
The Goddess’s Wand and broom guide me every step I take.
She prepares a table for me, next to her.
My enemies are only misunderstood friends, I should not fear.
I will anoint my forehead with blessed oil, for I am kissed there by the Goddess.
My life truly overflows with love, because I understand religion is in your heart, not in a temple.
Surely Goodness will follow me all the days of my life,
and I dwell in the forest of the Lord and Lady forever.
~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words!